Network Marketers - How to Save Money, and Make Money
Updated: Dec 3, 2019
Are you a network marketer?
We can save you both time and money, and provide an additional, simple, and profitable revenue stream.
Some of the more common network marketing schemes include;
· Utility Warehouse
· Herbal Life
· Forever Living
· Party Lite
· Jamie At Home
Network Marketers are in effect self employed and so have to report their taxable earnings to the Inland Revenue.
The cost of employing an accountant to do this can be quite costly, and doing your own can be time-consuming and can be a boring, thankless task.
Save Money, Save Time
1. If you already have an accountant who carries out your Self Assessment, then we will not only price match your existing accounts bill for the same services, but will also include some additional, essential services.
2. If you are doing your own accounts, but find it time consuming, stressful, or difficult; then using our services will bring some welcome relief, and may even bring to light some aspects of taxation that you were unaware, along with some additional, essential services.
Network marketers can access our services for only £20 per month. Interested? Click HERE.
Whether or not you decide to use our services, you may be interested in becoming an Associate of Accountancy Plus. You will already have many contacts that you have made through attending network training courses and events, being an affiliate means that we will pay you a monthly commission based upon any services that are purchased because of your referral, for as long as the clients stays with us.
Recommending our accounting services is easy because….
· No training or in-depth product knowledge required.
· You do not need to buy stock.
· There are no targets to be met.
· On-going bonuses based on successful recommendations not the size of your team.
· You do not need to package or distribute products.
· You don’t even have to contact your customers to get repeat orders.
Interested? Click HERE.